We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit frequently this page. If at any point WOW FACTOR CLEAN decides to make use of any personal identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
ThisPolicy applies to WOW FACTOR CLEAN, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of WOW FACTOR CLEAN, you are consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect no to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntary provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which may be used when you purchase services and to deliver the services you requested.
- In addition, WOW FACTOR CLEAN may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Please, rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why we collect information and for how long?
We collect your data for several reasons:
- To understand your needs and provide you with the services you requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of marketing research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based on the upon criteria: the length of time your persona information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
WOW FACTOR CLEAN does not now, nor will in the future, sell rent, or lease any of its customers lists and/or names to any third parties.
WOW FACTOR CLEAN may collect and may make use of the personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the service you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you.
WOW FACTOR CLEAN may also be in contact with you regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
WOW FACTOR CLEAN uses various third-party social media features included but not limited to FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within WOW FACTOR CLEAN’s control.
Disclosure of Information
WOW FACTOR CLEAN may not use or disclose the information provided by you under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- I other ways described in this Policy or which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As request by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential:
- As necessary to enforce Terms of Service:
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of WOW FACTOR CLEAN