ABOUT OUR GREEN AND ECO-FRIENDLY SERVICES
Most frequent questions and answers
We are happy to serve the San Mateo County, South San Francisco. San Francisco and Oakland.
Now you have a service that deliver to you a broad curated collection of natural handmade cleaning solutions to clean your home in a safety and healthy way. A natural green product are the agents that we use to clean your home or office that are made from natural elements, for example, our multipurpose cleaner. This solution is elaborated with vegetable base soap, water and essential oils that enhance the cleaning because it has disinfection natural properties. This help us to avoid the use of chemicals that can hurt you, your loved ones or our employees. Also, we re-use our bottles. Sometimes we also use green branded products commonly used in the green industry.
If you don’t want to wait for a visit or just want a standard cleaning this is the way to go. This is a fast and easy way to start your service on a regular basis or just book for one time cleaning.
A tailored service is a precise and detailed made to order cleaning service. This allows us to know your needs and create a system specifically for your space. You also can choose different services not available for standard cleaning.
Both services are delivered with the same high standard but have a different function. The Tailored service is designed for people who wants a detailed and precise cleaning and has different needs. A standard service is for uncomplicated houses that need the usual tasks done.
It is worth to mention that a tailored service has access to different extras not available in the standard service like full steaming.
Some of us loves the smell of the lavanda or lemon on our home but some others are sensible to the aromas. You can choose to have your cleaning scented or unscented and even you can ask to have a strong, medium or soft intensity.
The 3, 6, or 12 months is the time that you contract our service. Usually, our customers find the six months service the best value because they get a substantial discount for a shorter contract.
You will be getting the same benefits and your service will keep the same frequency.
You can always cancel your contract at any time. However, a fee of $99 will be deducted if it’s canceled before term.
Of course, you can! We know life happens. We ask our customers to let us know at least 24 hours in advance. Unfortunately, skipping or rescheduling at the last minute can cause your cleaning professional to lose valuable work. If you need to skip a booking within 2 hours of the starting time or already at your place, please understand that you will be charged a fee equal to the full cost of the booking.
We suggest to our customers to have a spare key or leave the code for entrance in case they are not going to be at home. In case our cleaner is unable to enter, the booking charge will be unable to refund.
What is your booking cancellation policy?
Cancellation of the contract before term $99.00
|Same day cancellation fee|
Cancel or reschedule 24 – 3 hrs before booking
$50 to $90 (depends on the type of cleaning)
|Fee for Short notice cancelation|
Cancel less than 3 hrs before booking
Unable to refund
|Fee for the missed appointment|
The cleaner arrives for a scheduled booking, but they’re unable to enter or get started.
|Unable to refund|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IN PARTICULAR THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION
By using the WOW FACTOR CLEAN platform, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are at least 18 years old, are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts; and (ii) you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you will so abide. Where you enter into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement.
- Personal Information; User Accounts.
- Account, Password and Security. You are the sole authorized user of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username, password and account provided by you or us for accessing the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, except that WOW FACTOR CLEAN may, in certain circumstances, access your account to make changes that you request, such as rescheduling a Service appointment. WOW FACTOR CLEAN has no control over the use of any User’s account by the User or third parties and expressly disclaims any liability derived therefrom. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account or you suspect any other breach of security, you must contact us immediately at www.WOW FACTOR CLEAN.com/help. Nothing in this section shall affect WOW FACTOR CLEAN’s rights to limit or terminate the use of the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform, as provided below in section 4(b).
- Proof of Identity. You will provide us with such proof of identity as we may reasonably request from time to time.
- Text Messages and Phone Calls. By using the WOW FACTOR CLEAN platform, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive communications from us, including via fax, text (SMS) messages, calls, push notifications and other reasonable means at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable “Do Not Call” list, in order that we may provide the services set forth on the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform, to service your account, to reasonably address matters pertaining to your account, including but not limited to notifying you of, or confirming, appointments that you have scheduled, or for other purposes reasonably related to your service request and our business, including marketing-related emails. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages we send. By consenting to be contacted by WOW FACTOR CLEAN, you understand and agree that you may receive communications, including marketing communications generated by an automatic telephone dialing systems and/or which will deliver prerecorded messages, sent by or on behalf of WOW FACTOR CLEAN, iUsers/Professionals, including but not limited to: operational communications concerning your account or use of the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform or Services, updates concerning new and existing features on the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform, communications concerning promotions run by us, and news concerning WOW FACTOR CLEAN and industry developments. For certain Professional Services, you also expressly authorize WOW FACTOR CLEAN to send you an automated prerecorded call confirming your Professional Services request, along with calls from up to four Professionals that can help you with your request to the land-line or mobile phone number you provided, and you understand that either WOW FACTOR CLEAN or the Professionals may use automated phone technology (including autodialed and prerecorded messages) to call you and that your consent is not required to purchase products or services. You agree that by using the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform and requesting Professional Services, you are entering into a business relationship with WOW FACTOR CLEAN and/or Professionals and thus agree to be contacted by WOW FACTOR CLEAN and/or Professionals. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional messages as a condition of using the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform or the Services. If a contact number you have provided to us is no longer your number, you agree to notify us promptly that you can no longer be reached at that number. You represent that you have received, and are authorized to convey to us, the consent of any authorized users on your account to be contacted by us as described in this Section. You agree that all consents provided in this Section will survive the cancellation of your account. You may opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing texts or calls from WOW FACTOR CLEAN at any time. You may opt-out of receiving all text (SMS) messages from WOW FACTOR CLEAN (including informational or transactional messages) by replying with the word “STOP” to a text message from us; however, you acknowledge that opting out of receiving all texts may impact your use of the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform or the Services. During this process, WOW FACTOR CLEAN and its service provider will receive in real-time and store call data, including the date and time of the call or text (SMS) message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the text (SMS) messages. TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS A VERY SERIOUS AND FRAUDULENT MATTER THAT COULD RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND DAMAGES INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, TO WOW FACTOR CLEAN AND THE PROFESSIONALS, AND TO CONSUMERS, AS WELL AS THE LOSS OF TIME, EFFORT AND EXPENSE RESPONDING TO AND PURSUING SUCH FALSE INFORMATION AND REQUEST, AND FURTHER, COULD RESULT IN REGULATORY FINES AND PENALTIES. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION IN A SERVICE REQUEST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOME ONE ELSE’S NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER OR A RANDOM OR MADE UP NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER YOU AGREE TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND BE LIABLE TO WOW FACTOR CLEAN AND EACH PROFESSIONAL WHO PROVIDES SUCH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, FOR THE GREATER OF: (1) A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF $11,000 TO EACH OF WOW FACTOR CLEAN AND EACH OF THE AFFECTED PROFESSIONALS AND FOR EACH OF THE ACTUAL PERSON(S) AFFECTED BY ANY OF THE IMPROPER, INCORRECT OR FRAUDULENT INFORMATION YOU ENTER (FOR EXAMPLE THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE E-MAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER, ETC.), PER IMPROPER SUBMISSION, PLUS ANY ATTORNEYS FEES COSTS AND EXPENSE RELATING THERETO, IF APPLICABLE, OR (2) THE ACTUAL DAMAGES, DIRECT, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, AND ANY REGULATORY OR JUDICIAL FINES OR PENALTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM SUCH INTENTIONAL, MISLEADING, HARMFUL AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, PLUS REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, COST AND EXPENSES RELATING THERETO, WHICH EVER IS GREATER.
A Requester will be covered under the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Peace of Mind Guarantee for a Professional Service, subject to the exclusions in subsection (v) below, provided:
- The Professional Service is paid for in full through the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform;
- The Requester has not violated this Agreement;
- The Requester has reported the claim within 72 hours of the Professional’s completion of the Professional Service;
- The Requester’s WOW FACTOR CLEAN account is in good standing with no outstanding balances owed to WOW FACTOR CLEAN;
- The Requester has identified fragile and other breakable items and communicated the location and identity of those items to the Professional prior to the start of the Professional Service; and
- The Requestor has accounted for and secured all valuables prior to the start of a Professional Service.
- WOW FACTOR CLEAN Peace of Mind Guarantee.
Subject to the below exclusions and the terms and conditions and limitations herein, if you are dissatisfied with the performance of a Professional Service
- What is excluded from the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Happiness Guarantee? The “WOW FACTOR CLEAN Happiness Guarantee” does not cover the following:
- Professional Services that are requested through Home Improvement Referrals;
- Any Professional Service that is not booked and paid for directly on the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform;
- losses arising out of acts of nature, including, but not limited to, pollution, earthquakes, and weather-related events such as hurricanes and tornadoes;
- losses arising out of interruption of business, loss of market, loss of income and/or loss of use;
- losses for property damage and theft exceeding the original value and/or replacement value for such property, less any standard depreciation;
- losses arising from the acts or omissions of a Requester or third party;
- losses arising from the negligence or misconduct of a third party;
- losses arising from a manufacturer’s or a product’s defects;
- losses from pre-existing damages or conditions of the item or property;
- losses arising from items supplied by the Requester or due to Requester recommendations (e.g., if a manufacturer recommends affixing furniture to a wall and a Requester declines to have furniture affixed, etc);
- losses arising from flooding and/or water damage including mold, fungi or bacteria;
- losses arising from products containing hazardous or harmful materials, acts of terrorism, product liability, or pollution;
- losses of cash, third party gift cards, and securities;
- losses as a result of an intentional wrongful act by a Professional;
- losses arising from normal wear and tear;
- losses for items that retain their functionality; (e.g., minor cosmetic damage, ordinary wear and tear, a t.v. that has a scratch on the bezel);
- losses for fine arts, which includes but is not limited to paintings, etchings, printed photos, pictures, tapestries, rare or art glass, art glass windows, valuable rugs, statuary, sculptures, antique furniture, antique jewelry, bric-a-brac, porcelains, antique automobiles, coins, stamps, other collectibles, collections, furs, jewelry, precious stones, precious metals, and similar property of rarity, historical value;
- losses for damage beyond the specific damaged area (e.g., should flooring sustain damage, any loss is limited to the replacement cost of the square footage that was damaged after deducting for obsolescence and physical depreciation);
- loss of use damages, including without limitation, loss of use such as property, furniture and the costs of any storage, movement, and insurance of furniture in connection with loss of use;
- losses excluded pursuant to Section 17 of the Agreement;
- losses based on sentimental and/or undocumented intangible value;
- losses or damages associated with the unauthorized acquisition of, access to, destruction of, and/or loss of electronic data, including but not limited to films, records, manuscripts, drawings or photographs, data, information, audio or video recordings, files, facts, programs or other materials stored as or on, created or used on, or transmitted to or from, computer software, including systems and applications software, hard or floppy disks, CD-ROMs, tapes, drives, cells, data processing devices, cloud storage, or any other media which are used with electronically-controlled equipment;
- losses related to repairs outside of the area where the Professional Services were performed;
- losses of pets, personal liability or damage to shared or common areas;
- losses arising from shipping costs and/or shipping of replacement items and/or taxes incurred in purchasing the original and/or replacement items;
- losses of theft without a valid police report, if requested by WOW FACTOR CLEAN; and losses with insufficient documentation; and
- losses occurring after, or unrelated to, the performance of a Professional Service;
- losses involving products or services, or uses of either, that are prohibited by law;
- losses due to unforeseeable or latent defects in the premises;
- losses related to services not explicitly booked through the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform; and
- losses reported by third parties
- Before and After Pictures When requesting WOW FACTOR CLEAN Services, you are giving to WOW FACTOR CLEAN and our professionals the right to take photographs and otherwise use the work that we did for you as a reference for purpose of marketing and promotion.
- Term and Termination; Cancellation of Professional Services; Minimum Commitment Plan with Automatic Renewal; Select and Savings Memberships with Automatic Renewals; Survival.
- Term. This Agreement shall continue in full force and effect until such time as it is terminated by you or by us.
- Termination by WOW FACTOR CLEAN. We may terminate this Agreement or terminate or suspend your right to use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform at any time for any or no reason (including, without limitation, in the event that we believe that you have breached this Agreement or any policy posted on the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform, or if we otherwise find that you have engaged in inappropriate and/or offensive behavior (collectively, “Prohibited Conduct”) by providing you with written or email notice of such termination to the physical or email address you have provided us, and termination will be effective immediately upon such notice. Except in the event that we terminate or suspend your right to use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform due to any Prohibited Conduct, we will refund in full any payments for Professional Services that have not been performed or completed. If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. When terminating your account, WOW FACTOR CLEAN may delete the account and all the information in it. You have no ownership rights to your account.
- Termination by You. You may terminate this Agreement by completely and permanently ceasing to use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform (provided that there are no outstanding Professional Services ordered under your password or account) and by closing any account you have opened on the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform. If you attempt to terminate this Agreement while there are still outstanding Professional Services ordered under your password or account, this Agreement shall not terminate until such Professional Services have been performed or otherwise canceled as permitted by WOW FACTOR CLEAN.
- Cleaning Plan with a Minimum Commitment.
(i) Minimum Commitment Plan Term: If you have selected a Professional Services cleaning plan with a minimum commitment (“Minimum Commitment Plan”), your Minimum Commitment Plan term commences on the date of your first appointment.
(ii) Minimum Commitment Plan Cancellation Fee: If you have selected a Minimum Commitment Plan, you will be subject to and charged a cancellation fee up to USD $150 in the US should you elect to terminate the Professional Services cleaning plan prior to the expiration of your minimum commitment period.
(iii) Rescheduling Cleaning Plan appointments during the Minimum Commitment Period: If you have selected a Professional Services cleaning plan with a minimum commitment, you can reschedule any cleaning plan appointment for free at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled start time, provided such rescheduled appointment will occur within the minimum commitment period. If you reschedule between 2-24 hours before a scheduled Professional Service appointment, you will be charged a USD $15 fee. If you reschedule during the 2 hours before a scheduled Professional Service appointment, you will be charged the full Professional Service amount. If you skip any cleaning plan appointment within the minimum commitment period or reschedule any cleaning plan appointment within the minimum commitment period to outside of the minimum commitment period, your credit card will be charged for the amount of the appointment and in addition, your account will be credited the amount you are charged. Such merchandise credit will be available for your use during the minimum commitment period only as a merchandise credit to use to book one-off replacement cleaning appointments or WOW FACTOR CLEANman appointments, and after the minimum commitment period ends, you may apply such merchandise credits to cleaning appointments and WOW FACTOR CLEANman appointments. No monetary refunds will be provided for cleaning plan appointments that are skipped within the minimum commitment period or any cleaning plan appointment within the minimum commitment period that is rescheduled to outside of the minimum commitment period. In addition to the foregoing, if you skip any cleaning plan appointment between 2-24 hours before a scheduled appointment, you will also be charged an additional USD $15 cancellation fee and if you skip any cleaning plan appointment during the 2 hours before a scheduled appointment, you will be charged the full amount of the appointment, and will not be eligible for any credit.
(iv) Expiration of Minimum Commitment; AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: Once your minimum commitment period is complete, your selected plan will remain active and convert to a Recurring Service without a minimum commitment. The WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform will automatically schedule Professional Service appointments to occur on future dates indefinitely at the frequency requested by you. YOUR AGREEMENT TO PAY FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AND YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED BASED ON YOUR SELECTED TIME AND FREQUENCY.
(v) CANCELLATION OF AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING RECURRING SERVICE AFTER END OF MINIMUM COMMITMENT PERIOD: After your minimum commitment period is complete, you may cancel your plan at any time by visiting the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Help Center at www.WOW FACTOR CLEAN.com/help or by mailing a notice of cancellation to WOW FACTOR CLEAN Technologies, Inc., Attn.: Legal, PO Box #1122, New York, NY 10159. YOU MUST CANCEL MORE THAN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE IN ORDER TO AVOID BEING CHARGED CANCELLATION FEES AND/OR FOR YOUR NEXT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CANCELLATION POLICY SET FORTH IN SECTION 4(e) BELOW.
- Cancellation Policy for Service Cancellation by Requester of Cleaning Plans without a Minimum Commitment, Cleaning Plans after completion of the Minimum Commitment period and One-Time Professional Service appointments. WOW FACTOR CLEAN’s cancellation policy (found at https://wowfactorclean.net/faq) for specific Professional Services is as follows: Requesters may cancel their scheduled Professional Service appointments through the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform at any time, subject to the following conditions: (i) if a Requester cancels more than 24 hours before a scheduled Professional Service appointment, there is no cancellation fee; (ii) if a Requester cancels between 3-24 hours before a scheduled Professional Service appointment, the Requester will be charged up to $95 cancellation fee; and (iii) if the Requester cancels during the 2 hours before a scheduled Professional Service appointment, the Requester will be charged the full Professional Service amount. This cancellation policy applies both for one-time Professional Service bookings and for recurring Professional Service appointments. A Professional Service appointment may be canceled through the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Help Center at https://wowfactorclean.net/contact-us or by mailing a notice of cancellation to WOW FACTOR CLEAN 533 Airport Blvd, #400 Brisbane, CA
- Rules for Use of the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform. During the term of this Agreement, Requesters may use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform for your personal use only (or for the use of a person, including a company or other organization that you validly represent). Requesters may use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform to request Professional Services solely with respect to a location where the Requester is legally authorized to have Professional Services performed. Requesters may not use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform for any other purposes or in connection with any commercial endeavors whatsoever without our express prior written consent. Requesters agree to treat Professionals courteously and lawfully, to provide a safe and appropriate working environment for them that is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and to provide reasonable co-operation to Professionals to enable them to supply Professional Services. Requesters agree to comply with our complaint and other policies designated on the Site. Requesters acknowledge that their selected Professional may be unavailable from time to time. You shall NOT use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform (including but not limited to any Submission Areas) to do any of the following:
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another computer.
- Upload files that contain software or other material that violates the intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity of any third party.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy and publicity) of others, including but not limited to our staff and other Users.
- Post a review or rating unless such review or rating contains your independent, honest, genuine opinion.
- Use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform or any Professional Service for any purpose or in any manner that is in violation of local, state, national, or international law.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, threatening or unlawful topics, names, materials or information, or any materials, information or content that involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose or solicit employment or contract work which is not relevant to services offered through the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform. You may not solicit, advertise for, or contact in any form Users for employment, contracting, or any other purpose not related to Professional Services facilitated through the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform without express written permission from us.
- Use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform to collect usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means without our express prior written consent.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Impersonate another person or allow any other person or entity to use your identification to post or view comments or otherwise use your account.
- Post the same note repeatedly (referred to as ‘spamming’). Spamming is strictly prohibited.
- Download any file posted by another User that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform, or post or upload any content to which you have not obtained any necessary rights or permissions to use accordingly.
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform.
- Imply or state that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, modify, adapt, license, sublicense, alter, copy, distribute, hack or interfere with the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform, its servers or any connected networks, use a robot, spider, manual and/or automatic processes or devices to data-mine, data-crawl, scrape or index the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform in any manner, or attempt to do any of the foregoing.
- Remove or alter, visually or otherwise, any copyrights, trademarks or proprietary marks and rights owned by us.
- Upload content that is offensive and/or harmful, including, but not limited to, content that advocates, endorses, condones or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group of individuals.
- Upload content that provides materials or access to materials that are obscene, adult or sexual or that exploit anyone, and in particular people under the age of 18, in an abusive, violent or sexual manner.
- Register to use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform under different usernames or identities, after your account has been suspended or terminated.
- Mirror or archive any part of the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform or any content or material contained on the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform without WOW FACTOR CLEAN’s written permission.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting or providing false or misleading representations in the sender information, subject line, locator, or content of any electronic message.
- Alter transmission data without WOW FACTOR CLEAN’s consent
- Purchase Merchandise for the purposes of reselling it.
- No Employment. WOW FACTOR CLEAN provides a software platform which allows you to obtain certain home services that WOW FACTOR CLEAN fulfills using independent Professionals. WOW FACTOR CLEAN is not the employer of any Professional and Professionals are not WOW FACTOR CLEAN’s agents for any purpose whatsoever. You acknowledge that we do not supervise, direct, or control a Professional’s work or Professional Services performed in any manner.
- Special Promotions; Gift Cards and Vouchers.
- Changes to Promotions. We may from time to time provide certain promotional opportunities to Requesters. All promotions will be run at our sole discretion and can be activated, modified, or removed at any time by us without advance notification.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation on Liability.
- USE OF THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR OR GENERAL PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WOW FACTOR CLEAN NOR ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE IN OR THROUGH THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO ANY PROFESSIONAL’S REGISTRATION, PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATION OR LICENSE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM, OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, SAFETY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF THE SERVICES, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, ANY PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM OR THIS AGREEMENT. ACCESS TO THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE AS A COURTESY. NEITHER WOW FACTOR CLEAN NOR ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM. NEITHER WOW FACTOR CLEAN NOR ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM IS FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WOW FACTOR CLEAN AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INFORMATION, PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE, SUPPLIED BY YOU WILL NOT BE MISAPPROPRIATED, INTERCEPTED, DELETED, DESTROYED OR USED BY OTHERS.
- NO LIABILITY. YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD WOW FACTOR CLEAN, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS PARENTS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS (COLLECTIVELY, “MEMBERS”) LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOSSES, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND/OR CONTROVERSIES (COLLECTIVELY, “LIABILITIES”) THAT HAVE ARISEN OR MAY ARISE, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITIES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONDUCT, ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY USER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION STALKING, HARASSMENT, ACTS OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, AND LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY), SERVICES, ANY DISPUTE WITH ANY USER, ANY INSTRUCTION, ADVICE, ACT, OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY WOW FACTOR CLEAN OR MEMBERS, AND ANY DESTRUCTION OF YOUR INFORMATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WOW FACTOR CLEAN OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM OR ANY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN’S HAPPINESS GUARANTEE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WOW FACTOR CLEAN OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM OR ANY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN’S HAPPINESS GUARANTEE. WOW FACTOR CLEAN AND MEMBERS DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OR FITNESS OF ANY WORK PERFORMED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM, THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, THE MERCHANDISE OR THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS, IT IS DETERMINED THAT WOW FACTOR CLEAN OR MEMBERS ARE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE LESSER OF (1) TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO WOW FACTOR CLEAN DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE TIME SUCH CLAIM AROSE. OR (2) THE AMOUNT EXPRESSLY PERMITTED UNDER THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN HAPPINESS GUARANTEE AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 3(d).
- RELEASE. WOW FACTOR CLEAN AND MEMBERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE BETWEEN USERS OF THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM CONNECTS A USER TO A THIRD PARTY PROVIDER FOR THE PURPOSES OF PROVIDING OR OBTAINING MERCHANDISE HEREUNDER, WOW FACTOR CLEAN WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE SUITABILITY, LEGALITY OR ABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELEASE WOW FACTOR CLEAN FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE USERS, YOU RELEASE WOW FACTOR CLEAN AND MEMBERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR DAMAGES (ACTUAL, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELEASE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS AND BENEFITS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA (OR ANY ANALOGOUS LAW OF ANY OTHER STATE), WHICH READS AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER. YOU UNDERSTAND, THEREFORE, THAT BY USING THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM, YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AND/OR MERCHANDISE THAT ARE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS, OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS, UNSAFE, OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND THAT YOU USE THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM, AND SUCH PROFESSIONAL, AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT OR THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM CONSTITUTES, OR IS MEANT TO CONSTITUTE, ADVICE OF ANY KIND. IF YOU REQUIRE ADVICE IN RELATION TO ANY LEGAL, FINANCIAL OR MEDICAL MATTER YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL.
BY USING THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM, YOU AGREE THAT THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE REASONABLE. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE REASONABLE, YOU MUST NOT USE THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN PLATFORM.
YOU ACCEPT THAT, AS A CORPORATION, WOW FACTOR CLEAN HAS AN INTEREST IN LIMITING THE PERSONAL LIABILITY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT BRING ANY CLAIM PERSONALLY AGAINST WOW FACTOR CLEAN’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTE, LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL PROTECT THE WOW FACTOR CLEAN’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS AS WELL AS WOW FACTOR CLEAN.
EACH PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE OTHER PARTY HAS ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT RELYING ON THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY STATED HEREIN AND THAT THOSE LIMITATIONS ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
18.Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WOW FACTOR CLEAN, its licensors, and each such party’s directors, officers, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, employees, agents, attorneys, independent contractors and vendors from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, liabilities, damages or demands (including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred), in connection with or resulting from, directly or indirectly: (i) your use or misuse of or inability to use the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform, any Merchandise and/or any Professional Service, (ii) your violation of this Agreement, (iii) your violation of any applicable law or regulation; (iv) your violation of the rights of another (including but not limited to Professionals), and (v) Your Information and content that you submit or transmit through the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform. WOW FACTOR CLEAN reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to your indemnification. You will not, in any event, settle any such claim or matter without the prior written consent of WOW FACTOR CLEAN.
7.Mutual Arbitration Agreement.
- Informal Negotiations. To expedite resolution and reduce the cost of any dispute, controversy or claim, past, present, or future, between you and WOW FACTOR CLEAN, including without limitation any dispute or claim related to or arising out of this Agreement (“Dispute”), you and WOW FACTOR CLEAN may attempt to negotiate any Dispute informally (the “Informal Negotiations”) before initiating any arbitration or court proceeding. Such Informal Negotiations will commence upon written notice. Your address for any notices under this section is your email address and/or physical address that you have provided to WOW FACTOR CLEAN. WOW FACTOR CLEAN’s address for such notices is: INFO@WOW FACTOR CLEAN.NET and/or by mail to WOW FACTOR CLEAN 533 Airport Blvd #400 Brisbane, CA 94010.
23.Changes to this Agreement. We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, effective with or without prior notice. If any future changes to this Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this Agreement, you must terminate, and immediately stop using, the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform. Your continued use of the WOW FACTOR CLEAN Platform following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes.
8.Severability These Terms shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
25.Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail the below address:
WOW FACTOR CLEAN
533 Airport Blvd #400, Brisbane, CA 94010
Last updated: October 1, 2020
ABOUT OUR GREEN AND ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS AND PRACTICES
Most frequent questions and answers
Now you can enjoy a new green care-free experience of cleaning, We are a woman owned company that really cares about our customers, our employees and our planet, that’s why we use green and eco-friendly practices and natural cleaning products to serve your home or office. We are committed to our values that are aligned with the protection of your health, our employees’s and our beautiful planet Earth .
Every place is unique and has different needs and spaces to clean. With this service we visit you to understand your needs and allows us to create a specific plan for you to choose different services and upgrades or exclude areas and that are not important to you.
Your safety and health it’s out priority when we deliver our service to you. When we use green practices and products, we want to help to keep the health of our customers avoiding to use and leave chemicals at home or office that can harm your health or your loved ones’s and also our cleaners aren’t expose to breath those substances that can make them sick or hurt their skin. Our green practices are designed to keep you safe from using chemicals, reduce the impact of our footprint and protect the environment for this and future generation.
Choosing our service makes you part of the movement that is moving forward to a better and green future for our planet while has a much healthy way of living. Green practices are the actions that we take to keep your home clean, safe and healthy while also protect our environment, for example instead of using or cotton cloths or paper to clean, we use microfiber cloths that are three times more effective than a cotton cloths and is capable to remove up to 98 % of bacteria and 93 % of viruses from a surface using only water (without any chemicals) .and can be reusable up to 500 times
YES! We like to keep everything green and healthy. If a natural product is not fitted for a specific task, we use an eco-friendly solution or an eco-friendly branded product but we keep using the most healthy option available to us. Your health and safety while cleaning is our priority.
Of course you can! Our service is tailored to your specific needs and if you want to have a cleaning made only with natural products, we can design a system for your home or office that is tailored